We are serious about maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for you, all our clients and members as well as and our teachers, therapists and all staff. Please understand our policies are for the consideration of everyone.
First Meets And Forms
- All clients must complete and return a Medical Health Form (click here to download) prior to attending all therapies, classes or courses.
- A Pre Class Consultation is compulsory prior to joining a group Pilates class, even if you have prior Pilates experience elsewhere. If you are a previous Remedy member, and it has been a year since attending or, if your health conditions have changed, a new Pre Class Consultation will be required
- We recommend private lessons to correct and perfect your technique when needed.
- You must inform your teacher if you have any injuries or issues from session to session, prior to the class starting.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
- No food or drink is allowed in the studio apart from water.
- Please do not spray aerosols or perfume in the studio.
- The studios are a shoe free zone. We require that non-slip socks are worn at all times.
- Non-slip socks are compulsory for Reformer classes. You can bring your own or purchase at reception.
- Please refrain from arriving late to your class. For your safety we want to ensure you are properly warmed up at all times. For this reason you won’t be permitted to take a class if you arrive 10 minutes past the start time.
- We ask that you help us maintain a focused and peaceful environment for you and all by refraining from using your mobile phone during your visit. With the exception of emergency calls we request that you please keep phones muted.
- Please note classes are 55 minutes long allowing 5 minutes for questions and class change over, please be aware the next class may be waiting to get started.
- We have a strict hygiene policy where all members are requested to wipe down their mat and equipment after use with the tea tree wipes we provide. Please place these in bins after use. Thank you.
- We rotate our teachers and equipment to allow for variation. New teachers may be substituted for classes without notice.
- Two classes can be amalgamated without notice if registrations are low.
Bookings and Payments
- To keep our business running smoothly payment is expected at the time of appointment or in advance of your appointment time. We currently accept cash and cards at reception or you can pay over the phone at 01-2829837 during reception hours.
- All group courses and workshops MUST be paid for in advance to hold your place.
- For current Pilates members you MUST pay by the 28th of each month to book and secure your place for the month ahead.
- You can book appointments and make payments online through our online scheduling system here.
- You can get more information on how to book here.
- Discounts are available for family members, those attending two or more classes per week, students, sports teams attending together and wellness for corporate groups.
- Membership and all purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We operate a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Please provide us with at least 24 hours notice should you need to re-schedule or cancel your appointment. Full fees are payable for any missed or cancelled appointments unless 24-hours prior notice is given. You can cancel or reschedule one of two easy ways: online at www.remedypilates.ie, or by phone at 01-2829837. As we are a small business, it is difficult for us to make exceptions to this policy, and we appreciate your understanding of this. That being said, if you do have an emergency please let us know so that we can treat your situation with understanding.
- All appointments, classes and courses are subject to availability and scheduling.
- Our online schedule is always up to date and current. You can re-enrol online by paying here.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class or course where there are fewer than four people registered. If this should happen, clients will be given reasonable advance notice and no charges will apply.
Pre and Postnatal Classes
- Pre and Postnatal members must bring a medical letter from their health care provider stating it is safe to partake in Pilates. Previous Pilates experience is advised.
- We advise our pregnant members to attend our specific Prenatal classes for health and safety reasons. If you become pregnant during your Mat or Reformer membership you may continue in your own class if desired until you need to move to our specific Prenatal class, usually at around 4 months. This depends on your individual fitness and it is important to listen to the recommendation of a teacher.
- Postnatal classes are only suitable 6 weeks post-delivery for natural births and 8 – 10 weeks after you have had a C-section. You must discuss what class is suitable for you with a teacher prior to signing up and have clearance from your doctor, midwife or health care provider. New members will need to attend a Pre Class Consultation. Previous members may need to attend this again if medical circumstances have changed. In all cases medical clearance is required in writing.
- Enquire or Book your Prenatal or Postnatal class here.
Thank you for reading our Studio Policies!
Terms and Conditions for Monthly Membership
You must attend a Pre Class Consultation prior to joining a Pilates Class.
Remedy Membership and Class breaks
Our pricing plan was created for members to attend on an ongoing basis to receive maximum benefits. We hold classes for 45 weeks of the year. We have a total of 7 weeks break during the year – New Years, Christmas, February Mid-Term, Easter, June Bank Holiday, August Bank Holiday, October Bank Holiday.
Our price plan is calculated based only on the 45 weeks we hold classes, the members’ payment does not include our yearly breaks. The payment for 45 weeks of classes is divided into 12 monthly instalments. Monthly payments remain the same each month. If you join mid-month you will only be charged for the remaining classes in that month.
Class places must be pre-paid in advance
Classes must be paid for in full by the 28th of each month to guarantee your class place for the following month.
Failure to pre-pay will result in your class place being lost and an additional fee to re-join during the month in question, unless 1 months advanced notice of absence is given.
Membership and cessation of membership
Membership of Remedy Pilates is until this date next year. However, in the unlikely event that you have to cease your membership, we give you the right not to proceed on the condition that you give Remedy at least one months (30 days) notice in writing. Please be aware we have small classes for individual attention and may have a waiting list, thus notice of membership cessation is appreciated.
Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Remedy Goodwill Catch-up Policy
As a gesture of goodwill, we offer our members the opportunity to catch-up on unattended classes, ideally in that month. However, as long as you are a member in any given month we will allow you to catch-up your unattended classes. Catch-up places cannot be pre-booked – it is first come first served. If you require a catch-up place contact reception to see which classes may have availability.
Remedy Class Hold Policy
Holds can be placed on your membership, i.e. we can hold your place in a class if you are away or can’t attend for medical reasons. A fee of €20 per month will be charged, holds can be set for at most 2 months per year. 7-days notice must be given prior to hold requests. 14-day cancellation notice by email is required.
If you become aware of any medical condition (after completing your initial health questionnaire) which may affect your ability to exercise, we must be notified as soon as possible.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide you with important class notifications and Remedy related updates and information. You are free to unsubscribe from receiving emails from us at any time. Your email address will not be shared with a third party, nor will it be sold. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential.