Return to exercise following Cancer
Course starts March 9th
The aim of the programme is to empower participants to return to
exercise following cancer through the medium of Pilates. In addition to
Pilates, we hope to include education on the benefits of exercise following
cancer, recommended fitness levels, goal setting, mindfulness and support
to empower the participants to rebuild their health and wellbeing.
- Individualised 1to1 assessment prior to joining group class (before March 1st)
8 X 1 hour Pilates classes starting March 9th 2016
- Supportive social environment to exercise.
- Education on recommended fitness levels, goal setting, mindfulness.
- Course delivered by Chartered Physiotherapist & Sports Rehabilitator.
- Specialist training in breast cancer “Pink Ribbon” Pilates.
Call 01 2829837 or email email@example.com for booking or enquiries